Friday, March 9, 2007

Receiving PEACE

I want to share more than I have time for but I will at least start. I wrote about peace rejected in a couple of areas. But even as those scenarios were taking place others were happening that were of a positive nature. When I wasn't looking for 'brother', I was helping a nearby lady friend. Actually she has been quite an encouragement to me these past weeks and months even though in theory I have been 'hired' to 'assist' her. (God often works that way - when we share we are blessed in return.) When I would become frustrated, she would give me her take, helping me to not lose a positive perspective. I thank the Lord for friends like that.

As I have been sharing my lessons concerning peace here on this blogsite, an old friend came back into contact with me. And then, delightful suprise, this friend has decided to come visit. Wow! I wish I could be more 'ready', (it seems that my 'place' has been neglected with so much else happening, ) but somehow I sense that she and her husband will accept me as I am. If not, they will at least see me for who I really am.

The above are just two ways the Lord has been blessing me. I have more I want to add to this list very soon but I have animals to care for and a house that is 'crying' for help at this very moment, before I go pick up my friend at the train station this afternoon.

The God of Peace give you of His peace even today.

Bringer of peace

No comments: