Thursday, October 25, 2007

Excitement is mounting

Another friend of mine in another state has recently been moving. On her blog site she has shared some of the excitement of preparing for that move.

As mentioned earlier I have been helping a friend near by get ready to move. Tomorrow is one of the big days for her. Due to some complexities there is more than one 'moving' day which has made this move rather interesting. I think because of some legal ramifications it has almost been difficult for my friend to 'believe' in some respects that she is being set free. Today, however, I believe it has begun to 'soak in' more. We were both tired by the end of the day but when I ran out of boxes to pack she was talking more and more about her excitement that this move was finally going to happen. I am happy for her too - even if I am tired as well.

I wonder if that might be how it has been in the past between Jesus and myself. Have the problems of this life so got me discouraged that I have forgotten the excitement of getting ready to move 'home' to be with Jesus REAL soon?

Something to think about.

Bringer of Peace

P.S. I'm not sure when I will get back to blogging but hopefully, when I do, it will be with GOOD and exciting news.

No comments: