Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Countdown to moving

Sometimes outward peace can be greatly enhanced by removing from yourself from certain circumstances. The Lord has been enabling my friend to be able to do that. Tomorrow is the last full day for packing. Whew! the 'to do' list has been slowly getting smaller but it isn't finished yet.
Last evening I took a short 'nap' and then seemed wide awake. I talked to the Lord for a while claiming promises for my friend. Here are a few promises from God I claimed for my friend as well as some other folks dear to me. Put your name in the place of 'my friend' and this prayer can be your prayer as well.
A Prayer particularly for my friend
With my friend's Creator as her Light, the source of her happiness and her Deliverer, can anyone make her nervous? So long as the Creator defends my friend, can anyone surprise or outwit her? When the person who was against my friend tried to control my riend because of jealousy of my friend and attempted to cut down her productiveness and reduce her joy, that person faltered and failed. Though this person tried to wear my friend down, my friend did not accept that authority. Even though they fought against my friend, she kept meditating on God.
My made a special request to God and has kept asking for it. She longs to have as intimate relationship with her Creator as a loving couple has in marriage. She wants this kind of relationship with God all the rest of her life so she can continue to contemplate with pleasure the beauty of the Lord and admire, care for and consider Him where He lives.
When bad or evil times come God will protect my friend in His home. He will cover and hide her, giving refuge to her as though she were on a cliff high above those against her. In response to my friend being close to God, her Lover, high above those who hate her, she will shout and sing jubilee praises in the Creator's home. she will sing, even accompanied by musical instruments, in celebration of her Creator's love covenant with her.
Lord, my friend addresses You reverently by Name, please favorably respond to her. You long for her to see even more truth about You and Her response is "I will continue to look at You, my Lover." Don't turn away from my friend, even if You do get upset with her. You are her only help. Don't let her go, or break Your covenant with my friend, for You, God, are the One who truly sets her free.

When my friend's father and mother released her when she got married, so the Self-Existent One will take her to Himself as in marriage to complete their love covenant. Creator God, show my friend (like pointing your finger in the right way) where You want her to go and guide her in pleasant, prosperous ways - particularly since my friend's enemy has betrayed her and changed to being hostile toward my friend. Don't allow this person to have her way against my friend, for she has cheated and lied against my friend and has even been violent at times. My friend has chosen to trust her divine Lover and to see His beauty while she is still alive.
To anyone who reads this, stay connected and united to the Creator God and He will keep you alert mentally and physically. Be sure to stay connected to the Creator, Your lover.

May God's peace be inside you today. Remember, you are special.

Bringer of Peace




(This prayer is a personalized version of Psalm 27)

No comments: