Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sing Mama, Sing

I don't really remember but I was told that when I was little and I would sense that 'mama' was having a trouble I would say 'Sing mama, sing'.

Today, I was having some stuggles emotionally and the thought was reminded to my mind "Sing Praises to God, Sing Praises". I began to sing some of the Psalms that I have learned to music and I know that God kept His promise to chase away the enemy.

It is getting late but may I encourage you to sing praises to God when the enemy needs to be 'chased away'.

"I will sing unto the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously."

If you are interested in it, I also just added a quote titled 'Sit in Heavenly Places', regarding the value of singing and praising God when it comes to 'winning' in the good fight of faith.

Bringer of Peace

No comments: