Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sharing God's Peace 2

I thank God for this recent trip just finished Friday when I finally got home around 4 p.m. New challenges awaited me here. It was nice to have a 'rest' during the past Sabbath hours. As this new week begins, new challenges have been arising and old ones reviving. For sure is keeps life interesting.

In order for me to share God's peace I must keep in close connection with my Source of Peace. That is one challenge that has remained unchanged for me. God is so good, though, and He lovingly reminds me that I can't share what I don't have or haven't received. When 'problems' start to mount I seem to so easily forget the lessons in trust God has been reviewing with me on a rather frequent basis lately.

I happened to visit a blogspot last evening, partly because of the title of the blog. (I listed it to the right) Jesus is asking for the steering wheel back. So true. I can't manage me even though I have so many times thought I could. I got a glimpse of that on this recent trip and I want to keep growing and going in the same direction.

When I got home the Lord reminded me of His great love again with the 'I love you' notes written in flowers at our farm.













Another surprise was when I walked out to the melon patch. In just ten days it seemed the melon plants had tripled their size. Even more surprising was the size of some of the melons.
I am humbly grateful.

Bringer of Peace


No comments: