Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Covenant of Peace 2

Talk about power in the Word of God. Psalm 56 is overflowing with it. I am still attempting to take in even a part of the intensity of it. Listen to these 'tidbits'.
(To read my current paraphrase understanding click on the link to the right.)

3 - 4 But, when I am tempted to get terrified, I renew my determination to have confidence - feel safe - in You, God, by boasting in You (usuing Your own words) to boldly declare my security in You. I will not dread or even be afraid of what people try to deal out to me.


And consider this message from God's Word as well.

10 I will tell how wonderful the Creator God's Words are and how Awesome He is. 11 I have so much confidence in my Divine Judge that I will not be afraid what people can do to me.


God has much more encouragement for me but I just wanted to share these in particular.

May the God of Peace share His Peace with you just now.

Bringer of Peace

No comments: