Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sabbath Peace

There is a promise of peace for all who remember the special appointment Jesus has made with each and every person every Sabbath. This week it sounds really nice. Not only have I been busy with projects, encouraging others and even trying to keep my own self going but since my brother has been here for a few days, he has been kind enough to give me some objective comments. He can see me and my reactions much better usually than I can. I am so thankful for his help in this area. I do believe that I am beginning to see some of what he has pointed out. But for the Sabbath he and our son went to visit another Christian group in northern Virginia. Sounds like they are having a good time thus far. I was talking to his wife and he called in to give a short report thus far. They were enjoying the fellowship. One other comment was that it seemed such a blessing to be with so many people and yet still sense a peace and harmony.
I believe that is God's plan, dream and goal.

May your Sabbath with Jesus be blessed.

Until we meet again,

May God's peace be upon you

Bringer of Peace

No comments: