Thursday, March 6, 2008

Catch up 2

What a day! I was typing away while talking to our son. He commented that I wasn't interested. I asked him why he thought that and he said it was because I was 'busy' on the computer. Needless to say the computer got left. We ended up going to a town about 45 minutes away to get some mail for a friend. He has gone on to a business meeting this evening so I am trying to 'catch up' a little more before my hubby gets home. I'm so far behind that it would take a lot to even get near catching up but for some reason I keep trying.

The new window is almost installed. It is looking nice. There are two more to go but it is supposed to rain for a couple of days so I don't know what will happen.

Back to the drive with our son, I was really grateful for the 'time' together. It seems he has different times for doing things so I don't get a chance to be with him very much. He shared with me a few of his dreams, goals, ideas and such. Now I have more to talk with my heavenly Father about as well. He wants to be successful and have a family of up to 7 children - good goal. God delights in His kinds of families of that I am learning. Now my goal in prayer will include that God will keep him on track to become what God sees in him and be who God sees him and not get sidetracked by the devil's tricks or lies.

Even if I do say so myself I really think the farm is beginning to look a little bit better.

A pleasant spring greeting to anyone reading this.

Bringer of Peace

1 comment:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

I'm reading it... I've missed your postings, but guessed you were busy with upkeep and springtime things. We are expecting up to 12 inches of snow this weekend! We've covered up our tulip tips twice with mulch. They are anxious for warm weather.
Love, Linda