Thursday, March 6, 2008

Catch up

It seems so much has been happening that I have hardly had time to sit down to my computer. About 2 weeks ago my brother from Illinois came to help us with some remodeling. As usual he ended up 'tearing up' a bunch before he would replace and restore. He hasn't quite finished remodeling the main bathroom but since today was a really nice day outside he and another carpenter are replacing another window in a main floor bedroom. We are trying to replace old windows with double pane windows but the progress has been rather slow. The bathroom has been a work in progress for over two years so we are all happy that the work is almost over.

My brother has also been sharing with me some things he has been learning in the spiritual realms. The last blog I wrote was sharing some of things he has shared with me which has been opening my spiritual understand and for that I have been very grateful.

A few days ago I managed to work up a small part of my 'backdoor' garden and plan a few peas and spinach. In this part of the world it is definitely the beginning of the gardening season. I saw my first crocus blooming and the daffodils are almost ready to open their sunny faces. A few hyacinths are filling out and the pansies, which have had a few blooms all winter may be starting to look better.

By the way, my brother will soon be leaving. Anyone else interested in helping us 'finish'? :)

To Anyone who is interested I have a very special prayer request from now until Friday March 7. Our son is considering going into the Army. I want God to enable him to see who he really is. God is in the business of changing, wonderfully changing

Bringer of Peace

No comments: