Friday, November 2, 2007

Attack on Peace 1

People in situations causing stress may often have more difficulty maintaining peace in the heart.
While helping my friend in her recent move there were a number of times when it seemed we were not on the same 'wave link'. I was praying about this challenge and I began to be aware that there was more to this problem then just simple misunderstanding between us. I was talking to my heavenly Father about this challenge in communications. This is not the only time I seem to have had this type of problem. As I was praying to God about this present difficulty the thought came to my mind that there is a deeper challenge involving not only this occasion but also evident on quite a few earlier occasions. Could it be that this 'misunderstanding' is a result of a 'scrambling' of the verbal message I give? Could there be a spirit that has been assigned to confuse messages I attempt to convey to another, particularly under stress? Might that be a direct attack on peace? That was a new thought to me.

The next time I noted this happening I began praying for God to cast out the spirit that was attempting to confuse issues. On more than one occasion I saw an immediate change.

I am still learning but for now may the God of Peace keep you in Peace

Bringer of Peace

No comments: