Friday, June 8, 2007

In the process

Just a quick reminder to me that I am making progress. The 'storage' room still has a way to go but the room I am turning into my office looks pretty good. I already have an appointment to meet a friend there tomorrow to explore plans for this summer's Vacation Bible School. My concern now is where I will put everything. And to think that most of what I have taken over there - except for a small and a large rocker, a long slender table, a small couch and a few pictures were in what we 'called' our living room or close by. It definitely needed a weight reduction plan.

Some other things are also in progress and in the midst of it all I have still been thinking about Peace in this and other situations. Not only do lies that we have believed - either about God or another person - ruin Peace that comes from Jesus, but not allowing God to enable us to see others as He sees them can play havoc with Peace. And to take that just a bit further, if I don't view myself as God sees me that can also contribute to a lack of Peace in my life.

I am so thankful for the Bible promise "Being confident of this very thing that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it unto the day of Jesus Christ. "

Bringer of Peace

No comments: