Monday, April 9, 2007

Peace - In Spite of Surroundings - 2

Sunday evenings I stay with a lady in town. She is in a wheelchair and can't manage by herself. We usually have a very nice time together. This morning my other friend needed me to be over at her place rather early. She was concerned that the lady who is suing her might have some other 'actions' planned against her so she asked me to just 'come and be there' which I did. The other lady did come but to our knowledge her actions did not become 'defensive'. While we were waiting we got to discussing some interesting Bible portions including Matthew 18 amongst others, and after the lady left we also spent some time on Bible subjects. I found it very interesting that even in the 'middle' of 'outward' circumstances that were aiming to 'upset' my friend we were being blessed with the 'Word'.

I am weary this evening and need to aim at getting a bit of sleep - barring other interruptions.
On the other hand since many of the 'interruptions' in the past few days have been very much worth it, even though I am tired, I'm thankful as well.

Bringer of Peace

1 comment:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

I was thinking of that expected visit and wondered if all went well. It was 'peaceful' of you to be there for your friend. You are a good friend.