Sunday, July 13, 2008

Home Base

It seems we have done a lot a 'work' on different areas of our farm. The past week or so I have been spending more time in our house. Hubby was able to get two windows almost framed in today in our son's room. We have painted it and hope to have it ready in a day or two. Our son is expected home by mid week and I so much want to have his room, at least, in good order. Getting his furniture back into his room from the living room will also help the living room look better too. I am getting close to being finished in the kitchen painting project. We still have a couple of cupboard doors to rehang. Otherwise things are going quite well.

I'm eating some watermelon as I blog so won't stay on here for long this time. It was quite hot today until a thunderstorm came by and cooled the temperature down considerably for which I was very thankful.

You have a good day too.

Bringer of Peace

No comments: