Saturday, April 12, 2008

Some Week

In one respect the past week or so has been more like a whirlwind. In another respect it seems that God is in the business of 'growing me up'. There is a song that I really appreciated that I choose to keep as my sentiments. "I am determined to be invinceable til He has finished His purpose in me. And nothing shall shake me for He'll never forsake me, for I am determined to live for my King. I believe that is the message of the chorus.



God is definitely in the business of working miracles.



I hope to write more later but for now I am praising Him for His merciful kindness to me.

I just got an email from a friend who just got 'fired' and at the same time lost the place where he was living. I also received the following from another friend which I though might encourage the first friend. It is good to remember for any of us.

No comments: