Saturday, April 26, 2008

'Peace' by itself is not enough

I have been learning more in this realm of 'peace'. Genuine peace is essential to really living. But just as glucose needs oxygen to produce 'energy' for life in the human cell, so peace needs another 'component' - called true JOY - to produce life giving energy I call 'other-centered' love.

It takes two minds in harmony to experience true joy and quiet peace which will in turn 'generate' the energy called genuine, other-centered, love. God gave a map in the Bible that outlines how that can 'take' place. Science has also identified the 'same steps' (which to me was delightfully fascinating to find the information in both science and Bible) which will increase a person's capacity to cope with life and strengthen one's amount of emotional power, so to speak.

I can experience 'joy/peace' combination experiences with my heavenly Father. God also planned that I develop a network of energy producing experiences with other minds as well. God's original plan for family integrated many opportunities for the developing mind to increase capacity to cope with stress, with life.

As I learn more about God's plan in this area of my living, it becomes ever more fascinating.

It is also important to realize Satan has counterfeits. But the easiest way to spot counterfeits is to know and experience God's genuine. Satan has used the labels of 'joy' and 'peace' and 'love' but they don't produce the same effects as do God's genuine emotions.

I hope to share a little more later but for now, May you have such a joy/peace experience with another mind that you will truly know that you are loved.

Bringer of Peace

No comments: