Thursday, May 17, 2007

Great Peace

That word 'great' added to the concept of Peace indicates there are levels of peace available. As I thought of the promise from the Prince of Peace, "Great Peace have they which love Thy law and nothing shall offend them", this 'degree of peace' concept came to my mind again.

Is it a case that either I have peace or I don't?
or I have peace in one area of my life and not another?
or I receive God's kind of peace by 'steps', or levels?
or none of the above? or all of them? or some of th!em? or otherwise?

One thing I do like about persuing the 'great Peace' spoken of here. When I 'have it' then nothing shall offend me.

That is something worth going for, don't you agree.

I am still pondering.

Bringer of Peace

1 comment:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

Still enjoy each posting.

Love, Linda