Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Experiencing Peace

Tomorrow, or rather today already, is going to be a very great learning experience in my life. A friend of mine was sued. She countersued. This is the day of an attempted mediation between my friend and the one who basically betrayed my friend's trust in them. It has been a growing experience for me as I have watched events (and at times been quite involved in the events) leading up to this day. As I left my friend a few hours ago I was deeply impressed with her attitude. The past few days she has been spending quite a bit of time in prayer to God. Even with the stress that the above situation tries to add, God has been offering peace.

The kind of peace God is giving is not absence of stress. It is not absence of feelings. God's peace comes when a person has a relationship with God that comes into harmony with Him.

I'll share more later.

Bringer of Peace

No comments: