Monday, September 15, 2008

Gratitude producing Peace

Many times I have experienced peace in another person's presence when they have been grateful. Somehow, when someone appreciates it makes it easier not only to 'look' for more ways to 'help' but it also, I believe anyway, opens opportunities for two minds to mature.

As I mentioned in the blog on the sanctuary, science has discovered that when two minds come into harmony and then experience JOY and PEACE together, that very experience enables them to grow and mature as well as enables each of them to cope with life more effectively.

Another word that has been used along this line is 'affirmation'. I think 'thanksgiving' may also be part of this equation as well. Knowing that another mind is grateful, thankful, affirming, can do much to bring about the kind of unity where 'peace' thrives.

There is a lady that I have been working with on several projects over the past few years. There have been many times when she will call me up after I have come home just to thank me for taking the time to work with her. It is often just a short call but it means a lot.

I have much to do but right now I think I am going to go find someone else to share gratitude with. See what you can do along that line as well.

You have a good day.

Bringer of Peace

No comments: