Monday, February 22, 2010

Count it all JOY - continued

Has today ever been a day calculated to test the 'count it all joy' protocol.

That may be easy to 'say' when you can 'count' blessings and consider them joy.

Can a person say that when it appears that the devil might be trying to have a 'hayday'.

The events are not what are so important as the fact that several people were willing to 'stay by' and pray. What do you do when someone is hurting so bad they can't eat? they can't stand to go to church?

What do you do when it isn't just one or two people, but several? when 'words' seem inadequate to the point that it seems when one says something the meaning seems to be misinterpreted or worse?

Is that the time when God says that it is appropriate to 'count it all joy'?

Is it time to 'count it all joy' when someone you really respect seems to be hurting and in the process appears to lash out?

I believe that God is very interested in each one of the above people and He is looking to find someone(s) who can let these folks know that they are loved - even the way they are right now.

I also believe that God allows us to have gone through previous experiences to enable us to love even when it hurts.

I have a long way to go, but I'm also thankful that God loves for me to be with Him. And the more I experience that 'joy' the more I can share it with others around me.

'The trying (things getting pretty intense) of your faith (choosing to accept God's will) works patience. But let patience have its perfect work, perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Thanks for listening. God loves you as well as me. That can also bring peace as well as joy.

Maiden, Bringer of Peace

No comments: