Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Judgment - revealing

The past 24 hours or so have been extremely revealing. I won't share a lot of details, needless to say, but when people are faced with possible jail or more some feelings can surface that might not have been evidenced previously.

We chose to help someone in need. Due either to a choice or ignorance, information was not shared that should have been and my dear hubby and others were verbally abused with 'threats' of being arrested - for something they really didn't have anything to do with.

I write this 'after the fact', but it has been very interesting 'listening' to how individuals reacted. Apparently I seem to be the 'cause' and as such it appears I have been accorded the responsibility for 'threatening' the peace and prosperity of others.

May be, but on the other hand, as I mentioned earlier, I think that rather than a time of 'judging' - making decisions with incomplete (or even false) information, I have found that, for those who are willing, it may be a time of God's kind of judgment - a time to reveal what is true and right and just as well as or even more so what is truly loving.

I can't stay long on line right now but I do praise the Lord that what appeared to be a very bad situation He has taken in hand and for me I praise Him.

P.S. Much of the problem was based on either incomplete information or 'out and out' lies, which is very common when it comes to 'earthly' situations. When the truth was revealed there wasn't anything for the abuse to 'stand on'.

May your day begin with God - the Prince of Peace - be filled with the JOY of the Lord and finish with His love in your heart.

Bringer of Peace

No comments: