Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Angel or other?

What happens when a person wants to help some who needs help - but doesn't want to be identified?

It definitely keeps life interesting. Especially if someone asks point blank. What should be said?

Time will tell. Sometimes, though, God does things and doesn't always identify - at least like we think it should be.

This afternoon I just felt bla. Not sure what it was but I do feel better this evening.

I have been watching the dahlias beginning to bloom and hope they will continue till frost.

Here is a picture of some yellow tomatoes from our garden.

We have had more flowers but these were fragrant as well.

Each flower is an 'I Love You' from Jesus. We have had a lot of them this year



The last couple of rains knocked a lot of these flowers down.

The mums are beginning to open now though. I have some yellow, gold, deep burnt red and possibly white ones (they haven't started opening yet so I'm not yet sure of the color).

Someone called flowers 'lonely' (maybe better said 'lovely') 'wanderers from Eden'.


Whatever way flowers may be regarded, when we think of them as 'I love you' notes from Jesus it can truly brighten one's day.

Smile, Jesus loves you.

Bringer of Peace

No comments: