Monday, June 23, 2008

An 'I love you'


We had bought a digital camera before camp meeting and I just figured out how to put pictures here so I decided to share a few.

Above is a flowerbed near our house earlier this spring. We bought new water containers after that picture. The second picture is of the wave petunias and minature roses near the water 'pool' .
There are also petunias and pansies.

My friend Jesus has asked that you think of every flower as an "I love you" note from Him. I'm forwarding a few of them on to you from His collection.

Bringer of peace


1 comment:

Ginger Brooks said...

Hi Linda,
I hope you get this comment. I also think that flowers are a gift to us from heaven. I want you to know that I think you're 100% angel, leave that 1% with the thought that other people think of you as an angel spreading cheer wherever you go!
Love, Ginger