Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Doing Better

Well, Campmeeting is past. Our son and his girlfriend did slip over there the last day. I think they went more to see old friends, but that is fine.

I decided to go to Sabbath School and church here at our home church this past Sabbath and things went quite well. I didn't teach the children's Sabbath School class but I did play the piano since there was no one else to do that.

Sunday and Monday I decided to try to help my hubby clean some apartments. We took a 'pad' with us and I would work for a little while and then rest on the pad. I am definitely not up to speed but was able to get a couple of 'kitchens' cleaned (between rests).

Today I stayed home - and needed to. I am trying to stay on a protocol that has helped others with Lymes. I am very thankful for God's leading and guiding in counteracting the effects of Lymes (and hopefully get rid of it altogether) and I am also choosing to stay close to Him so that I can know His plans for me.

I also praise the Lord for His goodness and love to me during this 'down time'. I believe He is helping me to use this time to draw me closer to Him and His way of thinking.

Until next time, may God give you a double portion of His peace in your heart.

Maiden, Bringer of Peace

1 comment:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

You know I'll keep you in my prayers. Please take care.

~Linda